1/01/2010

My pink stamper challenge 01-01-10


Robyn at mypinkstamper.com posted the challenge to make a card or scrapbook layout or something for a friend. This is mine. I have a couple of dear friends who I think of as the flowers in my garden! They are always elegant and beautiful and the fragrance in the room is sweet when they are present! This is for Sue; one of my flowers!
Items used--------
Cardstock is Best Occasions, swiss dots cuttlebug folder, Plantin Schoolbook cart., MS branch punch, Ribbon unknown! Sentiment from clear dollar stamps "Pretty Little Scriptures"

2 comments:

said...

This card is beautiful. Chatted with you last night on MyPinkStamper live - when ustream was acting right for me. I just checked out Robyn's video of her room and saw your post. Your cards are very pretty. I am going to try her challenge too, just having a creative block right now.

Have a great weekend.

Marilyn

Robyn said...

Wonderful job!!! Thanks so much for participating! What a cute card and I love the Cuttlebug on that paper!!