7/01/2010

my PINK stamper color challenge


This is my first official GYPSY assisted card!  I am so excited!!!!!!!  I actually took my little "G" to a visit to the Optometrist and while I waited I used the Storybook cart and welded two circles together.  I then cut a added a smaller circle and the flower doily.  I was keeping it quite simple because well this was the first time really playing with it.  I've had it since it made it's HSN premier!  Then when I saw Robyn's challenge I decided to cut.  Here it is!  The flower is Prima and the ribbon is some I had laying around!  I love the way it turned out!!!

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

I love circle cards! This is so cute! THanks for sharing!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Edna Marie said...

Wow this is a great design love circle cards they are my fav, this is very pretty ;)